Friday, June 25, 2010

[Quickie!]

I'm just back real quick because this calls of an update of it's own. Last night not only did Noah walk-alot. But on the same video I was able to get him saying "Whose that & Brucie!" It was SO cute, I love it!

I also been forgetting to mention that Danielle gave me a new Coach wristlet. Its a Rose color, has pink & white stripe in the center. Its cute (and unused!) Her boss gave it to her & she has enough. Sure, I will give it back when I am done but it's cool for the Summer at least! Since I last wrote I got a new recipe to try that I wanted to make yesterday but never made it to food store. Instead we had homemade Mac & Cheese. I will go to the store today with Stevie to get what's needed for "Cilantro-Lime Chicken w/Avocado Salsa." Will be back to let you know how it is. Yesterday I also finally updated my Bump Bio, no one really uses them anymore but I had older pictures of the little booger so happy with the new one. Ok that's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment