Friday, June 18, 2010

[.Loving you is Easy!.]


Week in Review:Saturday Noah & I went for a walk with Jessica & Tyler while the boys cleaned the garage-which is starting to be a 2 week thing now that Steve has equipment here @ night I finally made the Cajun Pasta which everyone-even my picky brother enjoyed. Sunday was Janel's Graduation Party & I gave my dad his Father's Day present, his favorite coffee for his Keurig (Timothy's) & the filter for it so he can make regular coffee as well. Steve & I hit up Starbuck's on the way home & got 45 bucks to BRU to spend next time it is needed.*Noah is up to 4 steps @ a time*, I got the new book from Stephanie Meyer & that pretty much sums up the weekend. The gate is finally up keeping Bean in the nook/family room area which has made life easier. Hmm..Oh, finally caught up on all shows there is nothing left on DVR & last night we watched Book of Eli. Sunday (Father's Day) we are going to look @ a house that's for rent. Time to explore some options on better location & better prices! This place is beautiful & its even new construction! We are also having Hibachi for dinner @ Shiro..Danielle & Buddy may join us as well. Jessica just called asking us to go to the pool tomorrow so we will probably do that. Steve is about to start working in our "backyard" & by that I mean finally in our area-even development like he used to which is so nice when he comes home for lunch during the day. Have a lot of upcoming plans..most which will be ruined by rain probably since it did the time I wanted to go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival but as of now..next week Fernwood Carnival, ECLIPSE comes out, Fireworks July 3 (thought it was the 4th-ain't that a kicker!?)& Wurst Festival with Danielle & Buddy July 18. Hopefully some of those events work out. My friend Geri & Corinne with their husbands plan to partake in some of these events as well. Ok, I will be back after Father's Day with an update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment