Monday, June 21, 2010

[.GoOd ViBrAtiOnS!.]


Good Day Mate! As promised a quick update after the weekend. I went to the pool during the day on Saturday with Jessica & Noah loved the pool! Whew, glad he is warming up to it because I really plan on putting the pool to good use this year since I have Jessica & Tyler to go with. Laid out for awhile & even got some color. We decided to go to Desaki Saturday night instead so the music would be pumping & we could stay out late. Danielle & Buddy met us & we had a great time! I downed 3 Malibu's rather quickly, did some dancing & everyone enjoyed the food & the high class experience!:o)We all got Hibachi but also got a Sushi Roll called ["Charlie Lynn"
Spicy tuna with crunchies and cucumber topped with seared tuna and glazed with Miso sauce.] Was very yummy. They changed a lot about the place, for starters its no longer Shiro & they added 5 more Hibachi tables upstairs overlooking the place. We stayed for 3 hours & Noah was SO good, they were impressed! On Father's Day, Steve really just wanted to hang in, have some Xbox, and some R&R which is well deserved for such a hardworker who is always on the move. I made the meal of his choice Honey Dijion Pork Chops w/Rice by Candlelight in our Dining Room with our fancy dishes, it's always a nice treat when we do that. We went for a nice walk with Noah after dessert, gave him a bath & watched our Sunday shows after we put him to bed. In other news, my brother has to go to Summer School which is a bummer. There is a week that Debbie is back in Texas that my brother will have school so I think we're packing up & going there for a week-dogs & all. It will actually be really nice because my mom will drive DJ in the morning so I don't have to wake up Noah & I will just pick him up & my dad will be home every night so he will provide us with a lot of tasty meals as well as me having the option to see my Grandma during the day & I already talked to my old friend Raigan about meeting up some nights. My dad will also not mind watching Noah if both Steve & I want to do something AND we will also try to see Stevie as much as possible! So I am looking forward to all that, I think it is the second week of July. Possibly, if the weather is right we may go to the beach next Sunday with Stevie. My dad said Long Branch is the place to go so I will check that out. Ok time to get Noah up for nap & I will have some lunch & read! Danielle & I are reading Bree Tanner together as our own little book club, read to a point then discuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment