Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[.Missing my Mr.]


Sigh. Night 2 without Daddy. We came home Saturday & it felt great to be back in our own bed & have the dogs with us. Now that I am here without him, I wish we were back! We slept in, went to get dogs,Noah played in the pool (did much better) & play set,went down to Tyler's house since they were having a little get together & wanted to give Bean his presents. Way too soon later it was time for Steve to leave. I caught up on a few shows, talked to him a bit on his way home & that was that. Today was just me & Noah. Last Memoral Day was when I went in to Labor (it was earlier last year)Got the sub & the whole menu picked out for the party, just have a couple of odds & ends to do. The house is a mess..haven't felt like unpacking yet but plan to get on the ball tomorrow. Wednesday is his 1 year appointment & he will have to get more shots. Tonight we did web cam with daddy which makes me miss him even more. We still can't get the mic to work so I had him on speaker phone. Happy that will get us through the week. Its late, should go to bed but may watch something else quick. OH I lied. I ended up making a new blog for his 365 so I can give that out to whoever & still keep this one to myself & a few others. So far I have been right on top of it! Noah tried on one of his Birthday outfits from Tyler today (size 6-12) & was swimming in it! Luckily it is a sweat suit so he won't be wearing it for awhile. Ok time for some pillow talk with my Mr before bed. Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment