Thursday, May 27, 2010

[Happy Birthday Dear, Noah!.]



My sweet boy is napping. We have been hotel bound since Sunday & he is adjusting well. He loves his new booster seat which has come in handy this trip. This morning he had his first English Muffin. Daddy is on his way home & we're going to head over to the mall & go out to eat. The room has a fridge & microwave so we stocked up on lunch meats & other easy made meals. Noah & I have been walking up & down the hallways with his walker & he is standing on his own for longer & longer. As of now it seems like it may not be the nicest day on Jun 6 the day of his party but it is too soon to tell, it has already changed since yesterday. Can't really update too much now since its time to get ready to put him in his Birthday outfit and watch my Bean try sweets for his first time. Pics to follow!

Ok, I'm back. We went out to eat, Noah tried grilled cheese for first time & liked it. He had a taste of ketchup & did not like it @ all! We took him over to te mall to go on a couple of rides & got him a cookie cake. He went to town with it & we didn't have to help him get messy..though @ the end daddy decided to make a "Noah Sandwich!" He went right in the bath & to bed shortly after. Talked to my Aunt & cousin for awhile, they are very excited about the party & said they have been buying nautical chatski's for their backyard lol. Today starts Day 1 of my 365 pictures, but I don't think I want to make a whole new blog for it..at least until I get home.which I am trying to figure out when that will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment