Saturday, May 1, 2010

[.5 Years.]


Today is our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary. Every year we watch our video & every year we cry like babies. Steve is off the whole weekend & the next time he will be off will be for Cape Cod. I am very excited. When I wake up I plan to go to the food store & make him Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes with Homemade Whip Cream for Breakfast in Bed. Luckily, I know our lil man will sleep through it so it can be private & quiet! We are not doing much because we want to save everything for our trip so like I said making breakfast & I think I will try a new recipe for dinner-Cajun Shrimp Pasta. I think we are setting up the pool & new play set from my Grandma. I am glad she sent it to the house because it would've been way too hard for her to get to my Aunt's or for us to fit in car to get back here. Noah's friend Tyler will come over & play too. The neighbor's have been anxious to see the kitchen. The other day I went to Sara's for some errands, hang out time & Sushi. Dispite my allergies, it was still a nice time & she did a great job with the pancakes I requested so lets see if I can pull it off myself. I got these great oversized mugs to go on top of the cabinets & I think it totally completes the look I wanted. Maybe I will do another update later on today to let you know how the rest of the day goes. We also plan to watch Alice in Wonderland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment