Monday, May 10, 2010

[.First Mother's Day!.]



All I can say is WOW, I had such a nice weekend! For starters Friday, Sara, Geri & myself went to Liquid for great food & a Martini. I really love that place & am excited to try even more on the menu! We had good conversation flow & it actually wasn't all about our little ones, though I know we were all anxious to get home to them! Today I did Noah's First Birthday Pictures & met up with my mom, grandma & sister. He did SO good & it is my favorite outcome thus far, love them all! He was a champ letting me change him 3 times, I usually don't do all of that. The photographer liked all my ideas & called others in to show them how I had the word "ONE" written out & was asking if they could have something like that, also loved the clothes line-who knows maybe they will even hang it up in the studio! Hehe. Anyway, my grandma treated Noah for 2 really cute outfits & my mom got me the Picture Club Package since they were buying photos for themselves. After we went out to eat, my dad sent her with money to treat all of us. I got a shirt & 2 pairs of flip flops @ Old Navy. We made a Mother's Day Flower Pot Craft & got 2 really sweet cards from Steve & Noah as well as coming home to the lawn being mowed, leaves raked & dinner ready to be cooked. The biggest surprise was that Steve & Noah got me a whole new bedding set that I really was in love with. I am very excited about it, huge change! I am soooo tired right now so that is it..lots of cute pictures coming your way! Next time I write will probably be to tell you how our Romantic Getaway was! <3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment