Friday, May 21, 2010

[.Noah's 2 Step!.]


NOAH TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!! I came home last night after a long day & we been letting him go to stand on his own for a few seconds & last night he just went for it! Mommy is so proud & is determined to get a video tonight once Dad gets home. In other news, just when I was at my happiest a wrench was thrown into the mix. Vader, Sara's 3.5 year old Doxie very unexpectally had to be put down the other day after rupturing a disc & becoming paralyzed. I can only imagine the void Sara, Phil, & Connor must be feeling because I know how much it bothers me. I went to Sara's yesterday to keep her busy & I went over to his grave & said my goodbyes, shed some tears, and made us much peace as I could with the situation. I regret the times I would push him off of me & wish I paid more attention to him last time I was there. He & I became close a few years ago when I stayed there for a few days even when no one else was home. Anyway, we managed to have a nice day @ the park, shopping, had frozen hot chocolate for the first time. I had no luck finding a new suit but Sara gave be one of hers. To my rescue as always! Grey's was insane last night & this Sunday is the last episode of Lost, I just don't know if we will be here to see it. They asked Steve to go to Boston for 2 weeks & I think I am going to go with him for some of the time. Stinks, because we had a neighbor party planned for Memorial Day Weekend & now it is postponed. But, it can also be fun. Maybe we can even go back to Cape Cod & take Noah to the Zooquarium for his First Birthday! Not sure how it is all going to play out yet, but the dogs will stay @ Alissa's kennel & she has a laptop she can loan me. Maybe if it is warm enough I can try again to bring Noah in the pool. We'll see. How crazy is that though when we JUST left there now a week later are going back!? Different area so that's cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment