Thursday, June 10, 2010

[.Ahoy, I love my little Boy!.]


Long overdue for an update. We had his party on Sunday, it went really well! I am still getting emails, texts, or calls saying on how nice it was. I wouldn't say it went flawless, there were some minor corks since we got there late so everything wasn't set up & I had a lot to do as guests were arriving but the lunch/dessert was great, the pool was great, the special slideshow I made of Noah's First Year of Life was well appreciated & he sure did get some great new toys & clothes. Noah was in a great mood & was fine being passed a long all day. Loved his cake & donut. Steve ended up coming home Friday so was able to have a little break in between & Saturday I got my hair cut above my shoulders with bangs. I got compliments from everyone. Tuesday I went to the beach with Sara & Noah was a little cranky & not a big fan of the ocean thus far..but he is warming up to the pool! He is finally totally off bottles & I havent taken the Paci away just yet but it is only used at bedtime & nowhere in between. I am considering filling in at my work while another Tech is on maternity leave but have to look into it further to see if it is the best decision for us. This upcoming weekend we have Stevie & I have plans to meet up with Danielle to go to the movies & Sunday is my cousin's Graduation Party. I have been following through with my 365 Blog which is partly the reason I have been slacking here! My Grandma also gave me a little gift for my 1 year into Motherhood which was $100 GC to our Foodstore which was great so Monday we all went together & stocked up. We have had Steaks, Asparagus Soup, and tonight Cajun Chicken & Noodles is on our menu. Speaking of food, it's time for Noah to have his dinner & play with some of his new toys as we wait for daddy to get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment