Friday, June 11, 2010

[.Life full of Laughter!.]




Just stopping in for a quickie-Had a busy day..my dad called & asked if I would take my brother this weekend so I decided since I had nothing to do that I would take the ride down & hang out for a bit. My dad had lunch ready for me & I helped Debbie pick what to wear for their High School Reunion. I picked up Stevie & we meet up with Daddy to go to Walmart to pick up last minute things I need for the Cajun Pasta I am making tomorrow. I also got my Thank You cards, and the latest Stephanie Meyer book. I ran in to Bed Bath Beyond to get my dad a few things for Father's Day, Babies R Us to use the rest of my Gift Card on Cabinet Locks & Pasta Pick Ups-luckily I had a 20% off coupon. I even managed to make time to make a quick exchange @ Gymboree & my brother treated me to Starbuck's! Now we're home, Noah is bathed & sleeping so it is time to watch a movie, though we should be sleeping! I think we're going to go to our community pool tomorrow & Sunday we're all going to my cousin Janel's Graduation Party. Later Gaters! :o)

EDIT: I also regretfully add that an Ex Boyfriend of mine "Little Mike" died earlier this week & I just found out last night. It said he "died peacefully" @ age 25. I don't know what that means but I am going to assume that he overdosed being that he was so miserable over being paralyzd from the Air Force for a few years. I am still kind of in shock & really wish I went to see him after his accident. He was such a cute, funny kid who had so much potential. RIP Little Mike, I will never forget you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment