Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[.Dreamed him in to Life.]



I will keep this short & sweet. Noah is now 4 months, we are having a little trouble with him gaining weight but I think he is slowly catching up. We just moved him out of our room into his own & it has been tough! Everyone said I would sleep better but totally not the case! I check on him at least 3 times a night. I have been soothing him to sleep now on the rocking chair & started reading him the Peter Rabbit books. He smiles, plays, laughs, waves & has good head control, however hates tummy time. He drinks 5-8oz @ a time & is on rice cereal. Motherhood has totally changed my life in the most delightful way. Did we have to make sacrifices? Sure, can't say I never miss going to bars, movies & be able to pick up & go whenever but we have a happy balance & are still able to do the things we both enjoy..and still get to go out to eat! Noah has a lot of playdates with Connor so that has been nice. Later this month we are having a "Mummy & Baby Boo" Halloween party & we will both be Scarecrows! This weekend we just took some family pictures & those came out great. I will play around a bit & see if I can get some pictures to post. Tonight we are meeting with Danielle & Buddy to have Hibachi for Steve's birthday so I better get going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment