Saturday, October 10, 2009

[.Floating on Air.]



Today I finally got a video of Noah laughing. It is the best thing in the world! I am a little bummed because the toys on his Activity Gym were blocking his face & then he wouldn't laugh again in all the other takes, but I will get it sooner or later. Noah & I also went to our neighbors for my friend Christinas' son's 2nd Birthday. Steve went to pick up Noah's Halloween picture & is almost home. I am really tired, I should join Noah for his nap. Not much on the agenda for this weekend but next weekend when we have Stevie (my stepson) we are going to go to the Hot Air Balloon & Timber Festival. On Sunday Alissa wants us to go pumpkin picking so we will see. I really want to see the movie Paranormal Activity, everyone is making such a stink about it. I ordered 2 pairs of "Baby Legs" for Noah, so those should be here Monday. Wednesday I have my first Gyn appointment & thinking about getting Paraguard IUD. I should also mention while being a stay @ home mom, I spend a lot of time on this site Thebump.com Its a network where mom's that have babies Noah's age & I can talk about questions, concerns, or even things not baby related together. I enjoy it a lot. This entry is all over the place but I am trying to make sure everything is mentioned. Ok, that's it for now!

2 comments:

Barb

How cute! :)

There's a layout tab. Can you move the elements around on that page? This looks like a 2 column layout by the way it is sized. You'll want the posts on one side and the other widgets (Followers, About Me) on the other side.

Barb

Just saw you played with it. Before applying the template did you apply the Minima layout on Blogger?

Post a Comment