Thursday, October 22, 2009

[If you were a Pumpkin, I would pick you first!]

Today was a good day. First, we went to Noah's appointment & he gained 7oz again. It was 69 degrees here today so right from there we met my sister & nephew to go to the Pumpkin Patch (Since last time it was way too cold) He stole the show on the hayride-everyone was complimenting on how beautiful, good & observant he was. Someone even said he has a "perfect shaped face" & the usual "how old, name", etc. Once off the hayride we went to take some cute shots next to pumpkins & all was well until I moved this silly "goose" shaped squashed next to him & then he cried (and fell over) until mommy rescued him & then he was happy again. After, we went for Sushi. Since I last wrote I also followed through with my compromises & finally did a lot of cleaning & am on a roll with making some new meals (Lamb Chops, Chicken stuffed with Spinach, Meatloaf is next!) This coming weekend is our "Mummy & Boo" party & Halloween plans got a little messed up on Danielle's part so I am a little, ok really bummed about that! Not sure if I mentioned on my last post but we got our Midnight New Moon tickets also, whoo. Ok, I am up way too late & Noah went down easy tonight. We are in a good routine. All it really takes is the obvious, changed & fed but then I read one of the Beatrix Potter books-LOVE my rocking chair & my favorite is me sitting on the floor with my hands through the bars of his crib pretending I am sleeping so he falls asleep feeling safe & not alone. I find if I leave too quick he will cry & be upset. Ok, showing hubby this horrible thing the girls posted that Etsy is selling to see if he wants it for Christmas-Kidding, ew! Night all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment