Friday, October 23, 2009

[.Made my day..Makes my everyday!.]

WOW, Noah tripoded today! I am SO excited & proud, I was crying like a baby-like hysterical! I think its just overwhelming because he was behind for awhile & now everything is taking its place & he is even ahead of the game with this. I am not saying he is a pro & can do it all the time but its a start! Hoping Steve gets home early enough so I can make this Savory Chicken recipe I have been wanting to do. Made meatloaf with mashes yesterday. Ok, that's it for now..just want to go love my boy!

2 comments:

Barb

Good job Noah!!! :)

Anonymous

Way to go Noah! I think he is right on time with that, Connor started doing that kind around 4 months of age...wait until he has his arms straight and he is not so slouched - then you will really cry

Post a Comment