Friday, October 16, 2009

[.Seasons of Love.]



So yesterday it snowed here..in October! Makes me think all this talk about global warming really is true. I have been bummed out the last few days. I was really excited about this weekend going to the Balloon Festival & Pumpkin Picking but it doesn't look like it will happen with this weather,but it was his first time in shoes & he liked them! Steve & I also fought last night over the house being a mess & me not doing "anything" all day while he busts his arsh working all day so I could stay @ home. He knows I spend time with Noah, he just doesn't think its fair how I complain how messy the house is or that I "can't" cook when I don't even try during the day. Steve played hookie @ work Wednesday just so he could get some things done around the house. (hang pics, Halloween decor, etc) I know I have to compermise & work on some things. Right now Noah fell asleep on tummy time like he always does! At least no matter what kind of killer mood I am in he can always put a smile on my face so I am so very thankful for that! Tomorrow I am trying out a tasty new meal-Lamb Chops & Asparagus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment