Sunday, October 11, 2009

[.SO cute, it's Scary!.]



Here's his Halloween picture, I love it! As promised, I was able to get a real video without his face being blocked! Last night I put him in his crib awake & he went right to sleep. I think he is finally not scared to be alone & in his crib. I only checked on him twice last night, so I am getting better too! I have noticed a lot of changes in him over the last week; more alert, rolling & being much more active. I feel like his weight is getting to be where it should be. Progress on the Tummy Time as well but he still isn't totally sold. I had a horrible dream the other night that @ the hospital they put him under the light & they set it too hot & when I went to see him his face was bubbling & boiled-he later died. I hated that dream & keep thinking about it! Ugh.
In other news, I am finally getting this page to look the way I want it to, though I don't like how the followers are @ the bottom & not on the left but I don't know how to change without changing template which then would change the backround in the center which I don't want. My mom is fully moved into her new place but everything isn't fitting as well so I hope she works it out. Steve should be home soon, no plans-just some good eats & cuddle while we watch a movie. Anxious for next week though!
Events Ahead:
10/17 Hot Air Balloon/Timber Festival
10/18 Pumpkin Picking with Devlin
10/24 "Mummy & Baby Boo" Party
10/31 Breakfast Club
11/1 Wags N' Whiskers Grand Opening Paw-ty
11/20 Midnight Showing of NEW MOON!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment