Thursday, July 29, 2010

[Just another Manic FUNday!]


Let's see where did I leave off? Well I spent about 12 hours working on all the post cards & got those all mailed out. I got my Profit Sharing cash so that was awesome, Steve is FINALLY starting work on Monday, hope nothing stalls that again. It has been great having him home though, did a lot of daytrips,him coming to the Swim Classes with me. Oh Yeah, the swim classes started since my last post. His first one was on Tuesday. There is twins that are 13 months old, a baby girl that is a year, then a few other boys that are around 2. We did Hokey Pokey, Wheels on the bus, Noah went underwater a few times & today they had me stand about 2 ft away and they send him off to me & he kicks his legs & goes under! It is scary, but he really doesn't seem to mind it. He also jumps off the side into the pool. As the classes go on there will be drills with noodles, boogie boards. I am so glad to do this with him. We had a great day yesterday. We went to the Splash Park on the beach. He loved it & didn't mind the ocean either. I am thinking about doing the Spraygrounds in Colts Neck for his Second Birthday. I know it is far away but I love that I have something like that as an option! Then I will just order subs, eat @ the pavillion-good stuff. Back to yesterday, We ate @ Joe's Crab Shack for the first time & LOVED it! There was so many things off the menu we want to try so must go back. Steve & I both had the Crabs, Noah had Fish Sticks. I even had a Sweet Vodka Tea which was good. Now Noah is sleeping, Steve is about to make Steaks & we're just relaxing. When I take Noah for his 15 month photos will be the same day he gets his first haircut..it's time! Went to Babies R Us again yesterday..no Halloween Costumes are sticking out for me yet..best one was a Vampire with this cape with red skulls on it. Not sold. But as time goes on I know there will be more. I really want him to be Popeye but haven't found one for lil boy's. Future plans:Take Noah to Knobles. They have a lot there for the little ones, its local & you pay per ride which will be cheaper than paying per ticket. I think I covered everything, be back in a week or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment