Monday, July 19, 2010

[Summer time & the Living's Easy!]


Saturday was the Bar Crawl for Chelsea's Bachelorette party. I am SO glad I went, we had the greatest time. That was my first bar crawl & I would love to do more. I have both Alissa & Danielle's 30th Birthday Bash in September-can't wait for that! We went to 10 bars, drank, danced, all covers were waived since we had enough people. Yesterday we went to the Wurst Festival to have some Wursts & German Beer with Buddy & Danielle. After we took Noah to the pool in his newest suit & matching flip flops-so cute! Today Steve was able to exchange the shoes for the next size since they were a little tight. Change of plans with the workfront with Steve. He is now going to be working "in house" instead of being independant which is so much better.Bad news is after having a full week off he is now off even longer until Thursday, hopefully not longer. The good news is this will be easily transferred to Matawan area when we move & could be switched to Texas as well if that's where we end up! I got in the mail my profit sharing statement from work which has over 4,000 in it. I will probably just cash it out, it is seperate from my 401k which I could keep or cash out as well. Tomorrow Alissa is watching Noah & we are going on a date to see Inception in Imax with Danielle & Buddy..I REALLY hope we like it, there is never mind blowing movies out anymore! Steve is on his way home & we will probably head up to the pool again & I want to clean as well. That's it for now, will be back with my movie review!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment