Sunday, July 25, 2010

[Chasing Fireflies]



Ok did a lot in the last week. Tuesday we met up with Danielle & Buddy to see Inception in Imax while Noah stayed at Alissa's. It was the best movie I have seen in a LONG time, maybe even The Departed, who Leo also stars in. He is always in great movies! I also picked up some side work to help Alissa out. She has over 1,000 postcards that needs to be stamped & filled out. I really should start working on that. She also told me I could maintain her Companies Facebook Page.Wednesday we got the house all cleaned up & listed. Thursday was a GREAT day. We went to this new park suggested by one of the meet up mom's to Firefly Park. It was the best (free) park I have been to. Had a lot of new stuff I have never seen & there was tons for Noah to do & there's even more for him to do next year. Awesome slides, sandboxes & more. Then we went down to NJ since it was a Stevie weekend & took my brother. Dad made awesome wings. We also hung @ my mom's for awhile. Friday night both Danielle & I had things to vent about so we met up for Frozen Raspberry & Watermelon Margarita's as well as dinner..her treat! Yesterday, the boys went fishing for awhile while I hung in with Noah..some of his new "tricks" are sticking his tounge out @ us & my favorite is I will always take the phone & say "Hi Noah, it's mommy I love you ok bye" & he always laughs..well now he holds an invisible phone to his ear & wants me to say it, or if I say it on a real phone he still holds his own imaginary one. Today we're about to have some lunch, head over to Babies R Us to pick up some bowls & a new tooth brush for Bean. I am looking for the bowl that has a suction cup on bottom so it can't just be thrown off, then on to the Families. We are not on the baby kick however, we both agreed on a new middle name for a girl so I am excited about that & I think it's one we will stick with no matter how long we wait! :o)Like I mentioned, I am taking out my Profit Sharing Account, already talked to the Dr about that..that will be a nice chunk of change. For some reason Steve just got a check for $450 from left over Unemployment back from way back when, that was a nice surprise! OH in further annoying news that I messed up my Blogs! On my 365 one the picture came down like they took it off Photobucket or something & when I went to change it I did this one which I never really wanted to change. Then when I changed that one I can no longer find the spot to change the fonts & make them match. There used to be a "Page Element" spot..help anyone?? Think that pretty much leads us up to now, come Tuesday & Thursday we start our swim lessons. Planning full steam ahead on both Alissa & Danielle's 30th..got some ideas what I would like to get the Mr for his Birthday but we will see. See you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment