Friday, July 16, 2010

[Next time baby, I'll be Bullet Proof]


I didn't forget about you, I just have SO much to write & a ton I will forget I am sure. Let's see..The job is Steve's when he wants it..he took off all week of work since we had Stevie. We had an awesome time thus far. Monday we picked up Stevie nice & early & went to Hurricane Harbor. We were there all the way until closing which was nice because towards the end the lines got really short. We first all hit up the wave pool. This was our first time trying out the umbrella stroller which worked well. I didn't want to bring our main one since he would be going in & out of it wet. Then Stevie & I went on the new ride of 2010 Tornado which was AWESOME but so short as usual. It was a pain carrying a float that fits 4 people for just the 2 of us! After we went over to the kid area where it had the buckets that tip over, all the spouts etc. The boys then went on a few while I stayed on the sandy area with Noah watching people play volleyball.Steve did this 75' straight down drop slide that poor Stevie chickened out of twice..it was crazy! He finally went on Tornado last, so Stevie went on that one twice. We didn't want to eat while running back & forth on slides so we were SO hungry..I got lucky when the Birthday Boy picked SUSHI for dinner. We headed over to Kyoto on Rt 9 & my gosh, they had so much we wanted to try & everything that we did try was awesome so I will be happy when I am a "Joisey Girl" again & we can go there more often. As if the day wasn't long enough we still stopped to see my dad for a bit & got home way late. Tuesday we had planned to go camping since it was the first time we had Stevie his entire Birthday we really wanted to make this week special. We let him pick out a new fishing pole & he picked one to match my car & was excited about that. He even caught a fish on Tuesday morning but an hour in the rain started so that was cut short. Instead we took a family trip to the movies to see Despicable Me-Bean included! I had sippy's & fruit snacks handy, we went early in the day in hopes it wouldn't be too crazy & Noah LOVED it! He was dancing, clapping, certainly had some loud (but happy) outbursts & fell asleep towards the end. We were able to enjoy the movie & have a nice time. Steve made Chicken Quasedillas & Stuffed Jalepenos for his Birthday dinner. Wednesday was another rainy day. We pretty much just hung in & relaxed. We were able to get prefect copies of A Team & Grown Ups. Today's first stop was to The Children's Place to use the Gift Card Noah got. I am only getting Fall clothes now because he is so set on summer clothes. There is a bunch he hasn't even worn since they will be closer to the end of summer in size 6-9, but he did wear one today for the first time! The other night we did a Fall Fashion Show & he tried on the outfit I got last week. My house is 67 degrees-he wears long sleeves a lot in here! Anyway, got one full outfit that I like for him. Then we were off to see the triplets. Ok it is nearing 3am so I am going to have to cut this a little short but we had another great family day saw both sides & took Stevie home. Tomorrow he has dentist appointment & may get his braces. I was supposed to stay @ my dad's all week with my brother but Debbie is now staying until August 7 & then my dad is flying back with her for the week & I will go @ that time-maybe for good by then. My dad is getting a little too excited & carried away in ideas for how to do the rooms & even a little playroom for Bean. I already know how I want everything painted & anxious to get it all in motion. Now he is trying to talk us into going to Texas & get our dream house after saving awhile for a down payment. We will see! Now we are home sweet home & still have 3 whole days to enjoy each other's company. So pool is in our plans for tomorrow. Noah is a CHAMP @ walking, he gets himself up without holding on to anything & is changing drastically. I wake up every morning laughing when we hear him saying "What's that?" over & over. Now he points & wants to know what everything is. Lurveeeeee him so! I am enjoying this busy schedule & have great plans for Saturday night with the girlies & Sunday is the Wurst Fest with Buddy & Danielle. Finally on Tuesday I should get my car back. I am probably forgetting some things but this is all I can do for now! Here is a Fall sneak peak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment