Monday, August 2, 2010

[525,600 Minutes]


That is what I should've named Noah's 365 Blog doh! Well I write that today because it has been 1 year since my Grandpa died. In more sad news, they found a blood clot in my sister's brain! Now she has to go for even more tests. Yuck. It hasn't been a week since my last post but since enough new has happened, I figured I can sneak another one in..Saturday I met up with Danielle to go see Charlie St Cloud. It was good, I didn't cry though. After we went over to the mall & I picked out a nice shirt for Alissa's 30th Birthday & decided to get a dress for Danielle's. As of now we're going to a Restaurant/Lounge/Club in NY & spending the night. Danielle has enough travel points to get us a free room which is sweet. I picked up 2 Chiweenie puppies to take in for the week on Saturday as well & had Saladworks! I keep forgetting to mention the movies we've been watching here @ home Killers: Dumb as expected, Repo Men: Pretty good/gross, Invention of Lying: Enjoyed it. Today Noah has his Dr's appointment which went well. He basically grew 2" & gained 2lbs in the last 2 months. After that we had 2 hours to kill until my appointment so we went to Sonic & Target. At Target we were sneaky & returned the shopping cart cover which we never ended up using so took the store credit to get Bean letters for the bath tub, holder for his toys, some food & snacks. I saw that Pampers is copying Huggies by now making all kinds of fancy diapers with plaid & such. Steve stayed with Noah while I went in for my Implanon so now I am set for up to 3 years. So far not hurting. We have been going all over god's creation since he has been home so until Saturday other than swim class & food shopping we're laying low for awhile. Saturday is when Debbie goes home to Tx & my dad is going with her for 10 days. We will stay a few days there & a few here. During that stay we want to see Salt, go to Spraygrounds with triplets & go to Kicky's where Danielle & I ate that time we went to Breakfast Club. It took over Boston Market & is now an awesome sushi joint & my mom gave us coupons. OOHH, yesterday I made the Summer Corn Salad on the Hellman's commercial, we both enjoyed it & had it with BBQ Chicken. Guess we're up to speed for now. Ciao.

**Noah was also featured on the Blog of where I got his Birthday Decor from. I just sent her a pic of him on the positive feedback & she asked to use it. So proud!**
http://www.maryhadalittleparty.com/2010/07/mary-had-little-party-parties.html

1 comments:

Emily - faliLV

sorry this is a hard day for you - I will be thinking of you and your sister in this hard time! Hugs!
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment