Tuesday, August 24, 2010

[Time to Face the Changes]


This is Noah's newest discovery-wanting to go down steps. He fell a few times & now he cries, points & points when he goes next to them. He also is slowly moving away from "whose that" & now saying "Uh oh" & shrugs his shoulders. He also holds his hands behind his back a lot & I love it. Last Saturday I went to my Grandma's for lunch & we took Noah to the local park. We are full steam ahead with the wall/doors. The sheet rock, insalation, door & spackle are now up. Up next: replacing the ceiling, putting up a fan, make a closet, paint AND playroom. The bathroom has been switched over to our liking & I love it. Other than the normal stresses of not being home, getting used to the situation, having my brother with me 24/7 it has been good. I mean, we are having fun & enjoying our meals etc. Once we are out of the living room & clothes unpacked/bed here thinks it will be more like home! Today I got the onesie that goes under his costume & eyed up some sweaters for future fall purchases. We have Stevie for the next 2 days & tomorrow we will be back to good ole PA. Next Tuesday I have an appointment @ Sanford Brown to look into furthering a career & be ready to go by the time Noah starts Pre School. As of now it looks like Danielle's Birthday will be next Saturday which she picked a club pretty close to here so that rocks & then Alissa's will be the 18th possibly in AC @ Pool Bar. And this concludes my weekly update. Laters!

1 comments:

Katherine Posada

We taught (our) Noah to go down the stairs backwards. He wanted to do it how we do at first, but quickly realized he's not quite big enough, so was happy to find another way. We still stand below him because he slips every once in awhile, but he's so proud that he can do it "himself!" Just an idea if yours is a Mr. Independent like mine is. :)

Post a Comment