Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[Look into my life as a Mommy & Wife!]


Lots new, so little time! From last Thursday on we've been staying @ my dad's while he's in Texas. First, it is dangerous being so close to Starbuck's! I have gotten it at least 3 times this week. I have been keeping SO busy going all over the place & hardly using any gas. However, I miss my bed like crazy-everything will be so much easier once the rooms are ready. Got a cute sundress I have been eyeing for Devlin's Second Birthday party which is the last Sunday of the month. Got a whole new bathroom set that will go great with the bathroom, today got Noah the sneakers I really like as well as an outfit to match & a foam floor mat that will go great in his new "Rock & Roll" playroom. The check from work is deposited & we are ready to get the paint, new keys made, odds & ends to make this transition as easy as possible. Last week before we came to NJ I went on a playdate with my friend Geri & Michelle who both have baby boys. Michelle just got a swing set & sandbox, it was really nice but Noah & I both got stung by bees! It was so sad. Noah was better about it than I was..the ice bothered him more. Swim class has been going well but stinks that I am missing 2 classes. I am joining a Stroller Strider class that I am very excited about. I love doing the swim class & this is something that will make me feel good about myself..even if its just working off a Starbuck's drink! The good news is they do this through out the year so I can do the Winter/Spring/Summer one if I want to keep it going. Its in a pavillion that will be open if nice & glass windows up if its too cold. So we'll see. Sunday we went to the Firemen's Picnic & had a great time. Food selection was awesome & Noah had a great time playing in the moonwalk & hula hoops! Been to the mall, stores, Grandma's for dinner etc, etc. Tomorrow we're supposed to go to the Spraygrounds & Thursday to "Snip & Snaps" for Noah's First Haircut & Picture People. Not sure how the lil guy will be now that he's so mobile. In other news, I am 90% sold on having Bean be "Itsy Bitsy Spider" for Halloween. I am sure I am forgetting a ton but we're in the middle of watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Its been great being so local to Stevie & even better Steve being so close to work! Less than 15 minute commute. They gave him a 2007 Ford Ranger which is sweet. Oh btw, picture above is me letting Noah try a marshmellow! Bad momma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment