Monday, August 16, 2010

[Itsy, Bitsy, Beautiful!]


I have really been slacking on here but it is not as easy when I have been out & about so much, not to mention working on our space so much. Since I last wrote, we went to the Spraygrounds as planned with the triplets which was fun, Noah got his haircut & did SO good, but his mood did not carry through to his Picture People appointment however, I am content with the few that we did get. Steve & I had our first of many date nights & saw Salt which was ok. Next time we will go out to eat so we can have more intimate socialization. I am on a quest to find the best sushi in the area & Kicky's is already knocked off the list. It was Heather's Birthday & she was getting together with Sara local to me so I was going to tag along. I suggested Ganga, the sushi place that was high on my list & I heard through word of mouth. This would be my first time seeing Sara in over 2 months. I decided to go. Heather didn't end up coming out but Sara & I had a lot to discuss. We laid everything out on the table & enjoyed the hell out of our food & drink. I will be going back to that place. Tomorrow-Fri I will be back in my Beddy Bye in PA & able to go to the last 2 swim classes. I mailed away for my transcripts & have been getting info on getting a certification in the medical field. We got an offer on the house but still won't know what the offer is until it comes through in writing so who knows if it's even legit. And finally, as for my subject-I did end up getting Noah the "Itsy Bitsy" costume because they had it in the store which would save me like $9 for S&H plus, it was @ TCP so I was able to use my 15% off coupon. Now I still need to get leggins (probably girl ones lol) & a black onesie for underneath. Ok that is my update for now..my brother asked if he could make us dinner tonight so this should be interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment