Friday, September 3, 2010

[My Heart to You is Given]


I have been so bad with updating & even now I can't get into all that is new. The main thing is the rooms are finally getting there, Steve & I had our second date night to see The Takers, tomorrow I am going out for Danielle's 30th & am very excited so I will be back soon to give those details. I got my transcripts & I am only 19 credits away (5 more classes) from getting my Associates Degree. I had a meeting @ a Medical Teaching School Sanford Brown & hope to get in to Sonography. Still not sure the best route but looking into a few options. I got Noah's Fall shopping pretty much done & I started his Christmas List. So far-Potty, Growth Chart & The famous Pillow Pets everyone is raving about. Not going to go nuts since he still has Birthday presents still in the boxes! Can't wait for my lil man to have his own space to play! Stroller Strides starts next month & later on this month I have my free class @ Little Gym. I am also going to look into that being a future Birthday Party idea. We watch Sprout everyday so I know I want to put his name on TV for his big day! :o)OK, Steve finally turned of the Xbox so let me continue this at a later date. Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment