Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[You smile, I smile]


I left off last Monday. Hard to remember what I did on Tuesday, but I know Wednesday we went to our free class @ Little Gym & had so much fun! I am considering that or maybe this new place that opened Let's Pretend. Speaking of which, Steve is off Friday's & Saturday's so our plan for Friday was to take Noah to Let's Pretend. I was really excited about it but when we went it was locked & there was a sign that you had to reserve time for Open Play. That really rained on my parade! On top of that Friday night was Sushi Lounge for Alissa's 30th & I was really counting on Lorin to pull through & pick up my other cousin Janel on the way to make this as special for Alissa as possible. As expected, Lorin bailed last minute screwing over Janel who was really excited about it. I was super pissed but didn't let it ruin my night. We had a great time. I was loving the music & vibe. We had drinks & apps in the lounge area while waiting for our table. I ordered the Totowa:spicy tuna, shrimp, avocado and tempura fl akes, topped with salmon and spicy mayonnaise wrapped in soy paper & this next one is pretty different, Baja Roll:soft shell crab and shrimp tempura, guacamole and roasted bell peppers wrapped in soy served with mustard dressing. I loved them both. Meanwhile back @ home Steve had the boys (Stevie included) they watched Ironman 2 & worked on Noah's room. Saturday we went to Monmouth Mall, got Noah his first Christmas present of the year-Elephant Pillow Pet. Steve & I both got some clothes & ate @ Wild Buffalo Wings which was really good. We got a sampler of 24 wings that you can pick 4 different sauces to go on it. From there we swung home & then went to Cheesequake where the boys & even myself played some bat & ball. We took Stevie home on Sunday & then I went to Raigan's Bridal Shower which was nice to see a few people from school & catch up. They played a fun game that everytime Raigan got an answer wrong about her fiance she had to put a bubblelicous in her mouth so she ending up drooling & couldn't talk with 11 pieces @ the end! Next week I will meet up with them for some 80's dancing but first, Steve has been wanting to try this place CHAR it looks REALLY nice! I was even looking into their party packages just in case it's an idea for his 30th.Last night after Noah went to sleep we went to the movies to see The Town. It was good, but I probably liked Takers better. We saw a few future movies we want to see on the previews. I have a busy weekend ahead so I will be back next week with all the updates!

For some reason I can't link the website; http://www.charsteakhouse.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment