Monday, September 6, 2010

[Just haven't met you yet!]


SoO, Danielle's 30th Bash has come & gone so fast. We had a great time! As always with us, it didn't go off without a hitch but I will get to that. We pregamed @ Michelle's & there was 30th decor all around. "30 Sucks" Lollypops, steamers & more. Michelle made a drink which was by far the best of the night & it had floating cranberries in it. Must get the recipe. I gave Danielle her Flip camera & it was a great reaction..especially from a girl who could buy everything herself! She charged the camera right away but I don't think we got any sane/good videos out of that night! After a few drinks & cake we headed over to GLO. I don't feel like typing the whole thing but the place was set up nice & we had a great time, HOWEVER they were only offering two dishes off of whole menu. That was annoying. We stayed there for a little over 2 hours & then went to one other place before having some final drinks & girl talk back @ M's. The theme song of the night was Buble's "Just haven't met you yet" pretty curious to see how that video came out! Steve came to pick me up, I was pretty buzzed & burst into hysterics to see Noah in the backseat @ 330 am! Yesterday we went to Lorin's for a BBQ to see my third cousin Kelly & Madalyn who we never see. Later on, Steve & I had our third date night-this time to Ganga the sushi place I really like. We had Edmame, Sushi Starter, St Patrick roll, and Sushi Pizza. It once again rocked. Right now Steve is working & dad is finishing up the cieling & putting up the fan. It is almost time to start moving stuff in, can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment