Sunday, September 12, 2010

[All for Fall!]



So I come on to update my week in review to find that my whole Blog Layout was no longer supported by its host so I had to scramble to get something else. Then I updated to the new editor & it took away the picture button so I switched back to this one-it says it's going away soon, how will I upload pictures then? It will be a royal pain in the arsh if I have to upload it to a different website, copy code & all that jazz. Anyway, earlier on in the week we went to PA for the night to get some stuff done around there, while we were there people came to look at the house also. Finally end in sight here in NJ since our room is all done besides it needing to be cleaned out & filled up with our furniture. Well that & my dad is making us a closet & we need to get the blinds. Noah's room is primed & ready to be painted & this weekend his play room is completed & is super duper cute!Noah is very excited about it however, keeps taking a part his foam mat!We really need to get back to PA to get all his toys now! Last night Steve & I took a midnight stroll down to Kat Shack, a local bar. That was a spur of the moment treat & I put on one of my new ON sweaters for the walk. We each had 2 drinks & enjoyed the live music. I just started to Bump again (the baby website I used to be obsessed with) Come to find out a lot of people love my Grandparent's names (Audrey, which is making a come back) & Nicolo-that I was surprised to see how many people liked & also liked Nico as a nick name. Neither of those would be first name possibilites but who knows, maybe middle! Some point this week I need to set up an appointment with Brookdale to see if I can bang out these last few credits. Not sure if I even updated about going to Sanford Brown? OH in exciting news I have Raigan's shower, bachelorette & wedding all coming up within the next few weeks. Hope to get a dress soon. Tuesday Sara & I are taking the boys for a special Rock Themed Photo Shoot so hopefully Noah will be a little more coopertive this time! Ok we're about to watch a few more Sunday shows.

ETA:Today is also Grandparent's Day so I am going to get them a nice picture Tuesday (hopefully) @ the shoot to frame!

1 comments:

Nicole

I like the new blog look. It's super cute. I would love to have a nicer layout, but I can't bring myself to spend the money on it and I'm not that computer savvy. Have you seen Laura Jane's (waitingformymiracle) blog? She also designs, if you need a new design and can spend a little... http://laurajanedesigns.blogspot.com/
We need more pics of the playroom... AND... are you thinking of ttc again???!?
Hope you're doing well!

Post a Comment