Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Design on a Dime!]










Finally, a pretty completed look @ our new living quarters. It started out as one big room and we added a wall, paint, turned walk in closet into a playroom, & redid the bathroom. I am very happy with the result. All that's left is for my dad to make us a custom closet. This has been taking up a majority of my time going back & forth between NJ & PA but after this weekend it should all be done. Last weekend we got the Uhaul & moved pretty much everything. (PS-that is my dad in the picture not DH hehe)

Going back earlier last week, we ate dinner as an "Extended Family" @ Chilli's on Thursday (Stevie with both parents & step parents)Friday, we took Noah to Let's Pretend & had a great family day, we finished off the night by going to Char, the fancy place Steve has been eyeing. Danielle & Buddy met us there. The place was decorated REALLY nice & I would love to go back in the summer or late spring to eat @ a Cabana. The bread they served was Pretzel bread & we all loved that! Food was awesome but pricey. Everything was Ala Carte & we had aged steaks. This Tuesday was supposed to be my first Stroller Stride class but they cancelled due to..well clouds I guess because it wasn't raining at all. There was another mom who showed up so we decided to go walking anyway. The next class is tomorrow & I am looking forward to it. We all also have a conference during the day with all Stevie's teachers since he has not been doing to well. Possibly the 4 of us "parents" are going to Ganga, best sushi place around thus far. Tonight I am making my Homemade baked Mac & Cheese for everyone & finally this weekend will be final packing/unpacking, possible pumpkin picking since it will be nice, and hopefully within the next few weeks taking our dogs to the local dog park. Noah is picking up on a lot of new words & getting better @ using his fork & spoon as well as no longer throwing his bowl off the highchair which is nice. He is napping now so I better watch a few more of these shows I have been slacking on. Whew, fills good to be caught up on everything!

2 comments:

Nicole

wow... your house is beautiful! Lucky girl... I can't wait to get out of apartment living! I'd love to build a beautiful room for my boys. Ahhh, one day...

Care

that looks amazing! great job. Love that pillow!

Post a Comment