Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[Hello, Mommy!]



Not sure if I have gone in much detail just how much this lil booger has started talking. I just took a video the other night & he was on a roll saying "Dog, Puppy, Bye bye, DJ (my brother),Daddy & Mommy" I was in Carters the other day & he was going on & on with "Mommy" & a lady stopped & said "There is no mistaking that-it's clear as day" it was nice. He even says it in his sleep! The other day Steve & I were cracking up..he is calling me, I go in & he is belly down, eyes closed-asleep! Too cute! He also says "Up, Socks, Sippy Sip" & when you say "brush teeth" he makes the swish, swish noise (hard to explain but he's acting out the noise it makes) Yesterday was another Stroller Strides class @ Monmouth Mall. It was fun! I was window shopping as we were power walking by & was eyeing these sneakers, I never buy sneakers so as soon as class was done, the mall was just opening & "strolled" right in & got them. I didn't end up getting any of the toner ones which I originally wanted. I also got a breast cancer shirt from Lady Footlocker which I can wear to class as well as tonight's "Paint a Pumpkin Pink" event @ my local Starbuck's. It is a $3 donation & they supply pumpkin, paint & samples of their fall beverages. Tomorrow from Stride class I am supposed to head up to Sara's to do our prep for the Mummy & Boo Party. Today is such a nice day, bummed it is not looking good for Friday. Right now Noah is behind me playing in the play room while I sit on the rocking chair.

In other news, I am currently phone-less! Well, I have a pay as you go @ the moment. We were on a payment plan for our cell/house phone/cable etc package & when we moved & turned house line off we now broke contract meaning payment plan is off the table & we have a heavy amount to pay before they will turn it back on. Sucks. But I will get by-Thank god for internet!

Hopefully be back next time with better news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment