Sunday, November 29, 2009

[.Thankful to be your Mommy!.]

Wow, my little bean is already 6 months old & we had our first Thanksgiving together @ my sisters this year. It was also his first time trying veggies! He did so good & stayed so clean! Lots new since my last entry. I went to see the Midnight New Moon, the line was madness but I am so glad I got to experience such a rush. People got pizza delievered to the line, all 15 theaters were sold out & they opened 3 am showings. Loved the movie even more than the first. Last week my Biopsy was an utter fail. My mom came all the way here (2 hours) to stay with Noah. As you know I was very anxious to get this done & over. So you can imagine my surprise that I was on the table, pants off, tools out, proceedure explained that he refused to do the Biopsy once he heard AF hasn't returned since having Noah. I was SO angry! For starters, its normal not to get it back right away, I was BFing for 5 months. I haven't missed a pill & I have already took an at home test. So I already waited 3 weeks for that appointment & now I have to wait until 12/10 to try again. Not to mention the girl bruised my arm hardcore to take the pregnancy blood work. Ugh, I can't even talk about it its so upsetting. In good news, got pretty much all shopping done other than Steve & we have been working together to build Noah a toy box to put his toys under the tree in. It still needs to be painted & a few special touches on it. Super excited on that. Tonight John & Aubrey are coming over & I am making Honey Dijon Pork Chops & Aubrey gave me her recipe to her awesome potatoes. Friday Sara is meeting me @ Steve's work to take me for the day to hangout & we will watch movies, shop, and I hope to try some of her home cookin! On 12/13 we have an appointment to take a grandchild shot to give Steve's mother/grandma as a present this year. Such a weight lifted giving the family cheap but thoughtful gifts this year & not having to worry about spending $30 pp. Now I just have to find him a great outfit to wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment