Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[.Cutest Scarecrow!.]



How stinken cute is that picture? The weather wasn't all that great on Halloween but we managed to get a few houses in & saw family. I dressed up as a Scarecrow as well to match him. Noah stayed @ my mom's while Sara & I went out to eat @ Court Jester & went to the bar Breakfast Club. We had a great night, but was happy to get home to my little one! Sunday morning we went to Alissa's Grand Opening Party so that was fun. Sunday I stayed off the computer & Steve & I watched The Proposal & had this AWESOME Sirloin recipe that I made. Today we went to the Dr-things are looking good & he doesn't have to go back until his 6 month appointment. We also stopped in to see old friends @ my former job-his hat was a big hit wherever we went! (Got owl hat from Etsy) We went to Old Navy & I got him the cutest outfit they had & is surprising Daddy with GI Joe movie when he gets home! I think I am about to start making dinner, the chicken has been out for 2 days so I have to get a move on. Nothing new to tell for now!

2 comments:

Carolyn

How adorable! I love the costume, he looks so cute!

Anonymous

so cute! glad all is well with his weight! man, i have a few of your blogs to catch up on!

Post a Comment