Sunday, November 8, 2009

[.Love Chunks.]

They say he is like 5lb under weight but look @ this chunky munky!? Haha, I LOVE it! I don't recall if I wrote this on my last post but I started Noah's Christmas Shopping. For stocking he has; 2 pairs of baby legs, teether-a neat one at that, Nuk Learner Sippy Cup & I think there is something that I am forgetting. For real presents I got the Cart Cover because he will be 7 months by Christmas so ready to be out & about in cart & the FP Laugh & Learn Puppy. My sister is giving me a walker & white noise machine, then I gave a few ideas to my parents & grandma (per request) of the Winkle & some other little things. Today I also got his Thanksgiving outfit which is pjs, bib & hat for only $20 total. Noah & I met with Danielle for lunch & shopping. I went back & got him socks to match his new favorite outfit & here is the Etsy Owl hat above which I am also loving!

In other news, Steve got an offer with Verizon to take classes to be in the union but it is 5 days a week & 8 hour classes ON TOP of actually working..So he would literally be home 4 hours a day & would just see me to sleep & never Noah. It is a HUGE sacrifice he would be making on his end & would be horrible stressful time for both of us..but in the long run will it be what's best for our family? Yes. It is a great company to work for; Med Coverage, paid holidays/sick time, gets laptop & possibly discount on our cells etc. We will see, I can't think about this so late. That's it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment