Thursday, November 12, 2009

[.How I love my little boy!.]

How could you look @ this picture & not smile? Impossible! Sorry it's been a few days-Steve took off 2 days in between jobs so I wasn't on much cause we had a lot to get done. We registered my car since I have the title to it, went to Target, Lowes, out to lunch, watched The Ugly Truth, Cuddled, Worked on some things around the house having a really nice time. We also got our Christmas shopping done~Sock Monkey's all around for my neices, nephew, & Connor. Now he is back to work. He was offered a union job with Verizon but the classes are 6 weeks long 8 hours a day which they don't pay you until completed so he would have to keep his regular job as well. I have no idea how the poor kid could pull it off, he would be home for 4 hours or so a day & that would be to shower & sleep. However, in the long run could be the best & most secure thing he could do for our family. Noah is changing so much everyday, so much more hands on & vocal..he is such a joy to watch! In other news I got a phone call saying I had an abnormal pap (first time ever) & now I have to go through all these tests on 23rd. My mom is coming over to stay w/Noah to make it easier on me. Ok have a ton of shows to go watch. Will try to stay on top of these updates!

2 comments:

Anonymous

sock monkey - yay!! :o) No worries about the pap - I am sure it will be fine, just keep your head up and we will keep you in our t&p. what did you get @ lowes? :p

Emily - faliLV

He is a cutie! Ts and Ps for you pap - I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Post a Comment