Thursday, November 19, 2009

[.Team Edward.]

There is Noah in his babylegs! Omg, I have butterflies in my belly because it is just under 5.5 hours until I will be seeing New Moon! A movie has never made me feel this way! (well, other than Twilight!) I got my Twilight shirt on but hope to make it to Walmart early enough to get a New Moon one. Such a Twerd. I have been having an awesome week with the family..Steve surprised us & came home from work @ 115 yesterday. Noah has been doing great, almost done with the rice & going to start Oatmeal cereal. Monday I FINALLY go for my Biopsy then have to wait 2 weeks to find out what, if anything is wrong. I haven't had AF in 16 months I am in such a panic that it will happen before Monday to make me have to reschedule that appointment. Ok that is all for now, meeting Danielle & Alissa asap to pregame before New Moon!

1 comments:

Anonymous

LOL you are a twerd. I didn't have butterflies in my tummy but was excited! loved the movie! I think I may have converted to team jacob :o)

Post a Comment