Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[.The Greatest Gift.]

We finally got our tree & outside decorations done. The stockings are hung & Noah's is full! We hope to finish his toy box this weekend coming up or at least everything but the paint. We took his picture with Santa but he wouldn't smile! They said they would take more but I decided I wanted to capture his actual mood on his first Santa picture! The scanner is unplugged because of the lights on tree so I will get that up shortly. We have been getting awesome copies of new movies (theater quality) so that has been fun, we are working on getting Brothers now. I still have to watch Julie & Julia with Sara, Precious with Danielle. Steve & I were let down big time with 2012, I am so glad our date night didn't work out that time! Haha. Last Thursday Noah & Connor exchanged gifts & we spent the day together. We were trying to make it a weekly thing & go again today but the weather here was not allowing it. Tomorrow is FINALLY my Biopsy & nothing better stay in the way of making that happen. It is supposed to snow again this Sunday but if not we are going to get Noah's pictures taken as well as grandchildren pictures with the triplets & Stevie. I am almost done with all my shopping, just need one or two more things for daddy. I didn't make a list this year, I have full trust in Steve & from previous conversations I am sure he remembers things I have mentioned & hook me up as he always does! I will be sure to update in a few days after the appointment. OH & took Noah to the Dr last week & he jumped to 12.12lbs, he is really getting there! Today I am even attempting a size 2 diaper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment