Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[.First Tooth for Christmas!.]

I decided to start directing my Blog directly to Noah.

You're first tooth broke through on Christmas morning! It was a tough week, you were pretty sick with a cough, stuffy, runny nose-the works. You weren't sleeping well. Mommy took you to the Dr to make sure you didn't have an Ear Infection or Flu. Luckily you didn't. I was scared you weren't going to be able to enjoy your First Christmas! Mommy & Daddy worked hard in Santa's Workshop to make sure your Toy Box was ready for all your new toys. We couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out! On Christmas Eve we went to see Mommy's Family & had a nice time. Everyone was dying of cuteness over you! This is a picture of your Christmas Morning & for dinner we went to your Great Grandma's on Daddy's side. You got too many toys to name but your favorite so far is the Jeep Walker, your Seahorse puts you fast asleep & Crawl Ball. You are trying hard to crawl now, but have yet to conquer sitting without reaching for Mommy just yet. Right now your entertaining yourself in your swing by pulling off your bib & just playing with that. Its too cute. We took out the 2 end tables in the Living Room giving you more room to play, this has become your Playroom & I am happy with the space we have for you. Tomorrow we are going to our neighbors for your First New Year's & I feel bittersweet about it. I am kind of sad that it won't be the year of your birth anymore! You will wear your born in 2009 shirt. Before writing here, I wrote you in my handwritten journal that I kept throughout my pregnancy so this is all pretty repeatitive! Ok, time to go play. Love you to pieces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment