Friday, December 18, 2009

[.Tis Almost Here!.]

Yay, one week until Christmas! I am all done shopping. We are going to my Aunt's in Toms River Christmas Eve, Steve's Grandma's Christmas Day, have a break Saturday & over to my Grandma's the Sunday after Christmas. (She is the one who will have the most presents for my little one!) As you can see above we went for our Christmas pictures=LOVE! He did so good & was so full of smiles this time. I went for my Biopsy last week & the Dr saw nothing to be concerned over, so I am glad that is out of the way. I go December 29th for the results. We got granschildren pictures to give both sides of the family-that was tough to do! I don't think I will be taking him when he is 2.5-3 if he will act anything like what I witnessed! Haha. Visiting Sara weekly was short lived because the whole company went under in a months time! Steve is back @ Directv & was able to start right away thankfully. Steve & I have been getting so many movies before even released last night we watched 500 Days of Summer & it inspired me to get bangs like my childhood haircut (or better put like Zoey Dashanel's) We also saw Law Abiding Citizen which was really good. We took 6" off the toy box because it was just too high but will be done for Christmas-we just have to work daily on it which is fine. I was sad for a second because I read something saying the Laugh & Learn Puppy was recalled but I called up & ours was fine whew! Okies supposed to be big snow storm tomorrow so we have to get food shopping & ready. I will be back after Christmas to tell you all our goods!



0 comments:

Post a Comment