Wednesday, December 1, 2010

[THANKS for GIVING me..YOU!]




So Thanksgiving has come & gone. We took my brother down to my Aunt's the night before & spent a lot of time with family, they ordered pizza & we had a nice time. Thursday, we went to a diner for dinner where 100% of the proceeds went to charity. Not my ideal Thanksgiving but happy to do a good deed & we're having a real homemade one this weekend when we have Stevie. Friday @ Midnight I went to Old Navy to stock Noah up on 12-18 months because that's right where most of my baby shower clothes come to an hault. I spent $86 & the reciept says I saved about $70. I got Noah 2 full outfits; A performance fleece one & jeans/sweater, his Jingle Bell Rocker shirt for picture with Santa, a pair of cute pj's. I got myself a pair of jeans that went down $15 from the last time I got a pair & Steve a holiday sweater. Also a few stocking stuffers. I was about 200th in line but was in & out of there within a half hour. Friday during the day we braved the crowd & went to Menlo Mall. Nice mall! Haven't been there in years. I ran in 2 stores, got my brother done for Christmas. We mainly went because I wanted to take Steve to the new happening joint Park East & they had a special if you bring a mall reciept from Black Friday you get 20% off the bill. So later that night Elyse watched Noah & we had 2 drinks each, Edamame, 2 rolls & a burger for 52 including tip. That was sweet. (as was my Almond Joy Martini!) Saturday I took the triplets to see Tangled & it was ssoo cute! Sunday I want to a Benefit my friend was hosting for Cancer. At night we decorated the tree. This is the first time I miss our house in PA. We do a real tree & just having our own space for this big Holiday makes me a little sad. Noah is very curious about the gifts-we had to put a gate up in front of the pile! Tonight's plan is to watch Going the Distance. Not much on the agenda this week other than going to Sara's on Friday to do the boy's Christmas Craft (Ornaments) & the movies (Love & Other Drugs) Right now Noah is napping so I am getting caught up on my Blogs, Facebook & TB. Then I will watch One Tree Hill & maybe nap if there is still time. It is really nasty out today. Def, a PJ all day-day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment