Sunday, December 19, 2010

[Noah saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus!]

I had a blast last night. We had the Santa Pub Crawl! I LOVE this picture very much how Noah was looking up at "Mommy kissing Santa!" We went to 7 bars, some that even gave out free pizza, hot dogs & chips. There was over 500 people dressed up. The best was Caroling inside & on the way to the bars. I am proud of Steve for laughing & not whining about dressing up, he embraced it enough to even stop @ 7-11 to get a drink on the way there, everyone was looking @ us, smiling & saying hi! It was nice to drink with my sister too, that doesn't happen often. Earlier in the week I went Christmas shopping with both my mom & dad. I only have one more gift to get before I am totally done. On Friday we went to look at an apartment up in Princeton. Hopefully there is job oppertunities for both of us out there. We had sushi for lunch. Not too much else going on, about to start cooking dinner & Steve will be on his way home. There is a lot of movies coming out that I want to see; Black Swan, The Fighter, Tron. I also want to see No Strings Attached & Source Code when those come out. Hopefully Sara will come tomorrow night to see Black Swan. Maybe I will be back, or maybe I will see ya after Christmas! Have a good one!

1 comments:

Nicole

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to see the pics of Noah at Christmas!

Post a Comment