Sunday, December 26, 2010

[Christmas isn't a season, it's a Feeling!]

Here is Noah Christmas Eve leaving out his cookies & milk for Santa. The second picture was in his playroom before we got to take everything out of the boxes. We later took out the Laugh & Learn table & put older toys in toy box.
As always we had a great Holiday. Christmas Eve we went to Steve's Grandma's, my Sister's & then had dinner @ Steve's mom's. We were non stop all day. Alissa got Noah the Weeble Tree House, my mom got him the Music Station that hooks up to the TV, A Train Set, hat & whistle. Also a Singamajig & I'm sure I am forgetting things. My Grandpa got him Little Zoomers Racetrack. There is just too much to list. Some other gifts include matching hat/sweatshirts with Daddy that says Little Guy/Big Guy, a Toy Engine, Handy Manny Laptop, Clothes etc. Steve & I made out really well between cash & gift cards to tons of places; movies, dinner, Petsmart, Gas Station, Starbucks, Lord & Taylor, Victoria's Secret. Christmas morning in my stocking was a hot & cold cup for my coffee, Eclipse dvd & Pomegrante Chipolte sauce I use for Chicken. I could go on & on about how spoiled I got (new Sony Bloggie, tickets to see Adam's Family on Broadway etc) but Noah is waiting for me to join him to play with his new toys. Had a great last 2 days, so much fun watching the "OOhhs & AAhh's" from him. We got him his potty, new towels, coloring book/crayons, a few small things but his main gift was the Zainy Zoo. Last night my Step Mom came up from Texas & we will all probably go watch a movie. It's a wrap on Christmas, can't wait to put all our goodies to good use! It's a blizzard out there, hopefully it dies down a bit tomorrow so I can take Noah outside to play. 2011 is around the corner, bring it on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment