Saturday, December 11, 2010

[Santabulous Season!]

This picture was taken with the lights off as I left Noah for the night. This is my favorite..he takes his "Jeff" & his puppy in each hand, blows tons of kisses back & forth (even once I shut the door) & yells "Night, night" it's nice when he is ready to sleep & is happy to do so :o)
I have been slacking with computer time. I pretty much just check my Facebook from my phone & that's it. Last Friday I went to Sara's to see Love & Outher Drugs, I had really wanted to try this Gingerbread Martini but Outback was closed crazy early on a Friday night. We ended up @ a local place she visits frequently & had a good drink there. Saturday, I went to Matawan's Tree Lighting & was happy to take a *free (crying) pic with Santa & for that, I'm $24 richer. Sunday, my mom treated me to the Gingerbread Latte I wanted as well as dinner. This week I got the 24 hour Flu & that was horrible. Steve took off from work to take care of Noah & I was in bed all day. Yesterday was really productive. We had Noah's 18 month appointment, Steve's eye appointment, My yearly AND Pancakes haircut. Last night we got takeout & watched Inception, an early Christmas present I gave Steve. I only have one more gift to get (Elyse) & then we're all done. Tomorrow we're going to Lorin's to hangout & they want to give Noah his Christmas presents. Sounds good to me! I'm going to keep this short & sweet. Countdown to Christmas is on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment