Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[Precious MOMents!]

Gah! Favorite picture of Noah to date! We went back to the mall & they gave us the proofs right away. We also hit up Buy, Buy, Baby & Outback. Saturday I went foodshopping while Steve & DJ did some housework, Sunday we ate @ Steve's mom's house-Pork Roast & yesterday DJ & I went to the mall to pick up a jacket he had on order, I got a Jamba Juice & a couple of perks for checking in on Foursquare. Last night we had an AWESOME dinner! Bacon wrapped steak medalions, sauteed mushrooms/onions & Chicken Brocolli noodles. So good! Tonight is Taco Tuesday. Tomorrow we bring my brother to my aunt's for a few days. If you get a receipt from the local malls on Black Friday, you get 20% off bill @ Park East & I have been wanting Steve to try it. So that's our plan for now. If its not too crazy, that's when we will get Noah's picture with Santa. I think he will wear this red Jingle Bell Rocker shirt for it. Next week Sara & I plan to do our ornament craft. I have all the Holiday cards signed, sealed & waiting to be delivered. Got some new videos of Noah. He says "Sshh, tattoo, thank you, Noah & his buddy Connor (those 2 sound more like "Narney" but that's how he says it!) Must give Sara credit for the title, she saw something that said MOMents & I think its too cute! Thanksgiving we're spending with Steve's side & leftovers for lunch on my side Friday. I am also going with the triplets to see Tangled one day this weekend. I made both Noah's 18m appt & my yearly Gyn on the same day so only one trip out to PA. Time to get ready for naptime.

1 comments:

Care

I think that is an adorable photo!

Post a Comment