Monday, November 8, 2010

[Merry Monday!]

Beauty Mates! Not too much new since my last update. Thursday Sara came to see the house-we didn't get to do a walk through & have me explain all my ideas but we went to this new place called Park East. We tried new sushi, really nice place & the best part was when we checked in on Foursquare we got 10% off the bill..that or the fried banana dessert! I will go back with Steve or maybe Danielle when she comes now that we're settled. After we tried desperatly to cause trouble or find people to hangout with but guess Thursday nights around these parts are pretty dead. She has a few local places by her that she wants us to try so we're going to try to have a Mom's night out at least once a month, also have to meet up for playdates as well. Saturday I met up with Danielle for lunch & shopping. I was considering getting a pair of Uggs but when I went to Old Navy they had ones SO similiar for 34 oppose to 140 so I snagged them. I like them for their looks, I don't need a pricy name tag a long with it, over that! I wore them yesterday & they were really comfy. Steve came to my Grandma's on the clock to do some work for her. It was cool seeing him work & Noah wore dad's safety vest. While there my mom & Grandma asked for Noah's Christmas List. Last night we ate @ Donna's for Elyse's Birthday Dinner. I am really loving getting to see them all the time. I scheduled our Picture People Appointment for Friday before Stevie gets his braces on the following week. I am happy to do it so early because Santa is already out in the mall & it was a madhouse, seems Christmas is coming even earlier this year. I also have a cute idea for our Christmas Cards if I can get Steve to play along with it. Have lots of shows to catch up on so I am going to get going. Bye, Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment