Friday, November 19, 2010

[I'll Stop the World & Melt with you]



Thats been my phrase for the last 24 hours because last night Steve & I went to the movies to see Unstoppable & when I was in the bathroom this song was on so I texted him with this lyric & he was in the men's room & heard it too so texted back "I feel the difference & its getting better all the time". I don't know why I think that is so cute but I do! Anyways, I am a little late with the updates, also behind on my 365 but too lazy to upload the most recent batch. Lets go back to last week..Thursday, Noah & I went to Sara's. We went together to get Noah's haircut. The lady didn't do that great, but Noah wasn't acting that great either. He was so good last time, I was surprised he was so upset. Then again, I believe it was all about timing and an hour earlier or later could've been different. We also hit up Kidstowne & went down the slides with the boys & let them roam freely. We ate a yummy meal & called it a day. Later on @ night Steve got a tattoo done by my sister in law's boyfriend of our wedding date. Its cool, its like a math problem (idk how to make a fraction on the computer to really describe it) Friday we went to get our Holiday pictures taken. I am happy how everything turned out besides the fact that my proofs have yet to be mailed to me a week later! It has always been by the next day. So tomorrow we're going there in person since the last 7 phone calls didn't get anything accomplished! Friday night was fun, we went Ice Skating. It was my first time in 10 years or so & Steve's first time. I knew he would be good since he is an awesome rollerblader. We took Stevie & my brother also & had lots of laughs. When we got home we were still pretty pumped so Steve took out his rollerblades & DJ took out his bike & we took turns riding & having running relays in the parking lot accross the street. On Saturday myself, Noah & Stevie went to Target & I got a bunch of Christmas shopping done. Noah is pretty much set, maybe something to open since I can't really wrap the potty or Zainy Zoo. For his stocking; a penguin "sippy sip" (SO cute when Noah says this!) a turtle loofa for the bath, a Singamajig & another fork/spoon set. I also got him Pj's to wear Christmas Eve. I let Stevie pick out a couple things to save for Christmas as well as a book to take home that day. We got the triplets Cinderella's Magical Vanity-I can't wait to see their reaction! Devlin got some Toy Story 3 Action Links & Activity Book. Didn't do much this week, stayed in for the most part but like I said I will be out tomorrow to go back to the mall for my proofs, I need to get stamps for the Christmas Cards & will probably do a food shop. Alrighty, I am probably leaving out a bunch but I have Vampire Diaries & Grey's I can watch before bed. Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment