Tuesday, February 2, 2010

[.Bang-in]


*This is the layout I wanted, just need to figure out why the Header won't show up!

After 15+ years without bangs I decided to make the change. It will take time to train my bangs not to part in the center. Doesn't help that out of habit I keep pushing them to the sides! Anyway, the first 2 hours of NYC was a blast, then with wayyyy too much drinking the night made a turn for the worst & because of it we lost 2 really good friends. I waited 8 months to have a nice night out with the Mr & he ruined it x50000000000. Anyway, tomorrow Sara & CJ are coming over. I need to keep busy. Noah is rolling all over the floor with his crawl ball & I am about to eat some Peanut Butter & Jelly (w/butter!) & try to get through some shows on my list. Friday we are eating @ MIL's for my nieces 3rd birthday & Sunday is dinner @ my dad's. Then Monday I am hopefully meeting up with Danielle. That's all I feel like writing for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment