Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[.Happy 8 Months Noah Bean!.]

So today my love is 8 months. 4 short months until his First Birthday! Time to really start thinking about that. Not much to write today. Daddy is off today so that is a nice surprise. We tried switching Bean to the CVS version of Gentelease & it was a big fail. I should've known something 10.00 cheaper was too good to be true. Ever since the switch he gets very cranky & needs a nap around 5 like clockwork & also back to spitting up when for awhile I didn't even need to burp him with a cloth. Could be a change, but the timing is dead on with the formula switch. I got myself some new clothes & very excited to be going on a date sans my bubba on Saturday, though as luck has it snow is in the cards so who knows if we will get to go. This is not the backround I was hoping to have but the one I wanted wasn't working so it will do for now. I changed my screen name to something new like 10 years later. There is a whole new theme I am starting for bean-Pirates/Sailboats. There is a lot out there for it & I am excited to see him in some new outfits! Ok time to enjoy the day with my boys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment