Thursday, January 14, 2010

[.Some kind of Wonderful.]

I want to eat you up! You are sooooo stinken cute, I can't take it. Right now he is talking & playing just putting a smile on my face. He loves his homemade ball pit lets just see how long until Pancakes puts a hole in the netting of the pack & play because he wants to get to it! Yesterday was one year since I found out there was a baby Noah in my belly. American Idol started up again. I remember everyone at work joking that I couldn't go in to Labor until the results were in & winner was announced (which they do in May) There is a lot of movies coming out for Valentine's Day that I want to see-Dear John, that is interesting to me because the lead character is named Savannah which is the name we had picked out for a girl & the creator of the movie also made Notebook which lead character was Noah! So this guy has great taste in names I guess! Anyway, I also want to see Leap Year, When in Rome, Valentine's Day & I think I am forgetting another one. Tomorrow John & Aubrey are coming over & Saturday I am having lunch & shopping with Danielle & Noah. I have coupons for ON & BRU to use & it is going to be for Pj's for Bean! I wonder how long he is because his toes are actually already tight on some 0-3 jammies so it seems like he may start breezing through clothes. I am going to put him in this one outfit that never fit him in the summer just so I have a picture of him in it because it would fit him now. I am pretty sure for First Birthday we are going to have it @ my Aunt's who has a beautiful backyard & underground pool. We offered to pay for food but she & my dad are all about making some for us & I will pick out the decorations because I already know what theme I want. Steve & I are still *hoping* to make Niagara Falls for our Anniversary-we almost reached our first "married milestone" of 5 years. Anyways, tonight I am attempting Lamb Chops with a Balsamic Reduction which I never tried before, hope to come back to report success!











0 comments:

Post a Comment