Friday, January 22, 2010

[.Darling, Save the Last Dance for me.]

Above is the outfit I was talking about. Happy I was able to get some good pictures of him in it. Since I last wrote, John & Aubrey came over last week for games & good convo, then Saturday I met up with Danielle for Sushi & Shopping, we had our International Party & everyone raved over the stuffed peppers & Sunday I went over to Jessica's to exchange presents for our boys & get some of Tyler's hand me down's. I must confess, I haven't been online the last few days because I got sucked into a series (Queer as Folk) that I quickly became obsessed with. Sadly I only have 6 more of Season 4 & then 12 of Season 5 & it will be over. I will be lost without it! Pathetic I know. Lamb Chop Reduction was a fat fail. Every bite I took I ended up with a mouth full of Rosemary-Bllah. Tomorrow I meet up with Danielle again for lunch & shopping. We are trying to keep our weekly visits up. Really hoping the weather is in our favor next week for our big date night to NY. I got a new shirt to wear, probably will get my haircut & just excited to look & feel good. I haven't had a reason to dress up in way too long. If for some reason NY falls through as long as weather allows, my mom will still spend the night & then just Steve & I will go out. Ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment