Monday, January 11, 2010

[.Rosy Cheeks.]



So since my last post Noah has started sitting unassisted. He has been doing it for a few weeks but now it is for long periods at a time so that has been exciting. I will still give it some time before putting him in a shopping cart or high chair. Steve has had a nice break from work with early day Friday & Today with having the weekend off as well. Saturday we went shopping to get Noah more clothes since he will be fitting in 3-6 months clothes soon & most of what we had from the shower is warm weather clothes because everyone assumed he would fit in them in the normal age bracket. We had Red Robin for lunch & Steve dropped me off at Liquid to have Martini's with Danielle. We had a blast. I went to 3 places to find balls to make a ball pit out of our pack & play with no success but today a costumer gave Steve two bags (probably like 100 balls) because her daughter got it for Christmas & was scared of it & her dog popped her pit. How cool is that? They are in the dishwasher now. Awesome timing. A lot of girls on the Bump are doing this 365 day Challenge of taking & posting a picture a day of their child so I decided I would do one starting on Noah's First Birthday-Second Birthday. I will be a little behind everyone else but I like that it will start Birthday-Birthday rather than a random time. Ok, time to cook up some Savory Chicken & Chicken Noodle is on the menu for Bean tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment